The newest luxury oceanfront condominium in Hollywood Beach, Florida, the 41-story contemporary glass tower features 200 expansive residences, all with private elevator access.
Trump Hollywood fronts 240 feet of pristine beachfront on the Atlantic Ocean, providing each residence spectacular ocean, Intracoastal and city views. Trump Hollywood residences are now priced from the $700,000s to more than $6 million.
The innovative minds at the award-winning and internationally recognized design firm of Yabu Pushelberg joined forces with Robert Swedroe, the celebrated architect renowned for his ground-breaking projects, to create Trump Hollywood.
The striking 41-story tower features floor to ceiling glass allowing spectacular views from every room of the flow-through floor plans. Generous sunrise and sunset terraces enable residents to enjoy South Florida’s oceanfront breezes.
With only 200 residences, each with private elevators, Trump Hollywood delivers privacy and exclusivity. The tower’s third floor includes an elegant two-story lobby, which opens to an oceanfront pool deck, spa and cabanas.
Residences Type & Dimensions
Trump Hollywood features 2-, 3- and 5-bedroom residences ranging in size from 2,100 to more than 5,000 square feet of air conditioned living space, plus expansive terraces from nearly 400 to more than 900 square feet. Two exclusive bi-level Penthouse residences offer nearly 9,000 square feet on the tower’s 41st floor.
Overview of Floor Plans
• 4th Floor – Lanai Residences with 3,953 sq ft of interior space, including lower level with direct access to 3rd floor pool and amenities deck
• 5th to 33rd Floor – Six residences per floor ranging from 2,100 to 3,395 sq ft of interior space
• 34th to 40th Floor – Four residences per floor ranging from 3,395 sq ft to the Sky Residences with 5,086 sq ft of interior space
• Penthouse Floor – Two, two-story Penthouses with 8,926 sq ft of interior space
• Exquisitely appointed two-story entrance lobby designed by the award-winning firm of Yabu Pushelberg
• Lushly landscaped entry plaza with elegant porte cochere entrance and stunning water display feature
• Clubroom with multimedia facilities, billiards and game room
• 4,000 sq ft state-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s steam and sauna
• Theater room
• Wine cellar and tasting salon
• Lavish cigar lounge with private humidors
• Breakfast café
• Library/private dining room with catering kitchen
• Elevated pool deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean featuring a poolside café, heated pool, two spas and reflecting pool
• Beach and pool attendant with towel service
• Two levels of beachfront private cabanas
• Private poolside cabanas
• Secure air-conditioned storage spaces
• Three lighted tennis courts and one multipurpose court
• Exclusive concierge staff and services
• 24-hour complimentary valet parking
• 24-hour attended security services
• Key FOB operated high-speed elevators to individual private elevator foyers
• The latest in “Smart Building” technology through Apple’s iTouch, linking residents to building amenities